CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Egg Dillemma Solved.......I think?

Ok so I tested the eggs.  First of all you need to know that to just eat an egg is not one of my most favorite things.  I will eat them, but there are so many many things I would rather have for breakfast. 

I boiled 2 eggs, I boiled them eggsactly the same (hahaha).  Then I cooled them and peeled them, then I took pictures, then I sprinkled them with a little salt and pepper and taste tested.  The difference was to say the least minimal. 


As you can tell by the picture one egg was bigger than the other.  The one on the right was a little more rubbery in texture but other than that they were pretty much the same. 

It is fine though, even if it is all in my head.  I think I will continue to splurge on the organic eggs just for the point of better treatment of the hens and no added steroids and such.   I think I will try farm fresh eggs next.  I mean if I have to eat the little buggers I might as well find a way to enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment