CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Fantabulous Kid!

I have an amazing kid.  My daughter is growing up so fast and becoming so responsible.....ok ok, I know she is only 10 and there are many good times ahead ((spoken with a hint of sarcasm)due to the teenage years are just around the corner).  I have been a single parent for a long time, granted I have a great support system and I don't know what I would do without them but as far as the parenting and raising of this child I feel I get a lot of credit.

Today she called me when she got home from school and I told her she needed to clean the Guinea Pig cage,  I said the dishwasher needs to be emptied and she said "ok".  I also asked her to take the puppies out to potty, she said "I already did". 

When I went home for a late lunch she was tucked up on the couch in the snuggie and she said I already emptied the dishwasher.  I just said thank you, because there was no need to lecture the cage will be clean when I get home. 

I am so very lucky to have such a super awesome little girl.......what a blessing!

that's my girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment