CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

what to blog

So in my new obsession with blogging I was reading another blog about how to blog.
 The Pioneer Woman  (I love her blog) she said:
#1- be yourself!
#2- blog often
and a whole bunch of other things but these are the two that stood out the most to me.
So I am trying to take her advice.  #1 be yourself, check I mean this is me people!  #2 blog often, ummm ok bloggy lady what if nothing happened?  What if myself has nothing interesting to say.....anywho.  I digress....

Last night we went over to Terry's mom and dad's and had dinner yummy "enchilada's" (that's what they called them, but it reminded me more of a Navajo Taco but on a flour tortilla (I don't know something about the flavor and the fixin's)).  We watched Minute to Win It with Heidi, and Amanda.  Then we went home I tucked the rug rat into bed and watched Survivor on the DVR.  Rob you are a sneaky buggar and if you win I will vote you the Ultimate Survivor.  Then I played my Cafe' World and went to bed.  FUN huh! 
The life of me, short and sweet.

So take me or leave me.  I posted on my blog today and remained my sarcastically silly self.

Hope someone enjoys......................... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment