CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mailing the invitations

Invitations are ready to go out.  Addressed, stamped and sealed, I am cheating a little and handing out a lot of them at the Easter Celebration on Sunday at my mom's (so if you don't get one in the mail it is because I saved a stamp).
Here is the finished project:
Kodie Grace
will be baptized a member of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
On Saturday April 30th

If you need more info. you know how to contact me!


I can't believe my little girl is 10 years old and making such a grown-up decision.  I am so proud of her!

1 comments:

Bonnie

Congrats on raising such a mature young lady.......she's beautiful.

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.
You and I are the exact same. I started at 283lbs and a size 24.
I'm now in a loose 20 and almost at my first goal of 250lbs in just 3 short months.
You can totally do it if you put your mind to it.
I just woke up one morning and was like "I'm gonna do this"......and I did.

Post a Comment