CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Are you ready to PARTY?



ya.  me either.
Just kidding. 

We had a great Christmas am I so lucky.  Kodie and I went to hang with buddy (my ex-boyfriend, but basically Kodie's best father figure) and his girlfriend for a nice casual visit and dinner.  He had some friends and family over.  It is so refreshing to be able to enjoy a person you had a relationship with and still feel like a part of the family.  I am so lucky that way.  My ex-husband is a dink but I adore his family and they are so good to me.

On Christmas eve we went to my dad's house for dinner.  I let Kodie open her "main" gift, a Phillips Android tablet.  It is a lot like an I-pod touch.
sorry for the yellow pict. still figuring out the new camera
 She was so thrilled and hasn't let it out of sight (even during charging) since.  That makes me so happy.  Christmas morning was very relaxed, we actually opened our gifts on my bed.  I let her take her time opening and enjoying each gift before moving on to the next one.  She loved everything.  Her baby alive was a hit and all the accessories that came with it. I got some new shirts and boots.  I had already began enjoying my new phone and camera.  We went to the theater and saw "We Bought a Zoo" a very sweet movie, yes it kind of dragged some but really was a cute show and we both enjoyed it.  We then went to blockbuster and rented 4 more movies to enjoy the rest of the day and I let Kodie have a friend sleep over, her friend also received a baby alive so they spent the evening mothering.....

and they made a "Christmas cake" 
it says Merry Cristmas B.f.f.s
 Very cute but let's just say I let my child waste a lot of ingredients.

So that is all for pictures for now.  I am not used to having one again yet, phone wise or camera wise.  I need to get my butt in gear with my technological advancement.

My sister drove to Utah from Las Vegas with her 4 kids.  Kodie has been at my mom's with them pretty much since they arrived. 

As for New Year's, my lovely cousin has chosen to get married on December 30th (her poor mother)! We have my mom's family Christmas party on the 31st (my aunt hosting it is from Vegas and figured everyone would be here for the wedding so may as well kill two birds).  My aunt is also having a New Year's Eve party that night but NO KIDS ALLOWED! My sister has 4 so I think we will miss it.  Probably end up having a slumber party at my mom's with all the kids lots of snacks, movies, and games.
 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have big plans (unlike me) for New Year's Eve.    

Can't wait until everyone starts posting regularly again.

1 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥

Slumber parties are always fun!

Post a Comment