CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Ta Da it is B.Y.O.C yay! Thanks Draz...xoxoxo

It’s Friday so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions in order to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!  (thank you Draz)


Let’s do a little themed version of where you live and why!

1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)
  I live in a two bedroom condo (my first home).  It is less than 800sq feet but it is mine.  It is in the "ghetto" but I send my kid to a charter school (that she LOVES).  Ok so really the good, it is a gated community and a well monitored area, I have fantastic neighbors and we all watch out for each other.  I actually really like it here a lot.

2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions)
  I live downtown Salt Lake City, UT. it is less than a mile from the Annual State fair (which I LOVE!).  So as the state capitol it is huge!!!.... well um as long as you are comparing as to the capitols of Idaho and/or Wyoming.  OK so it isn't a giant city however I can get pretty much anywhere in the valley in 15 minutes.     

3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)                                                                                                                                                                                              Besides the fact I grew up here and this is what I know, and despite the fact I have lived all over the valley?  My mom and dad live close by (so does my brother and his family but we are not speaking, (he hates me and his wife hates me more)).  I can get to my high school Alma mater in 45 minutes and my g-ma, and my aunts, uncles, and cousins and now their kids.  Someday I would like to possibly move back to my college Alma mater in Cedar City, but we will see! I roll with the punches.

Oh and it super close to my work.....yay big bonus!  

  4. What’s the view like from your backyard?
  My back window view from my window.....yeah 3rd floor people.  I see out one window, trees and rooftops and way off to the south the mountains.  Out my other window, trees, the parking lot and the I-80 freeway.  Lovely I know!  Could be worse right?  I think out the backyard of my SUV might have better descriptions.....just sayin!

5. Repeat question: How has your week been in blogland and in real life?
  Not to bad, a little slow due to sickness and catching up on a lot of work.  My fish story was pretty funny if I do say so! and yes the little bugger is still swimming!!!! amazing I know.  Sometime I will have to tell you the background story on our "Nervous Nelly" goldfish.  (I seriously never ever thought it would make it this long).  Real life rocks (now that we aren't sick and back in our home safe and sound).!!!! Love my life, love my job.  Glad to be back to work and healthyville.......

Okay – your turn! Go do BYOC! You know you want to!


Have a great weekend everyone.  Thanks to my 2 (yep 2) new followers.  My goal tomorrow it to dig out the Christmas decorations so Kodie and I can put everything up Sunday when she gets home. xoxoxoxo

1 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥

That's crappy about your brother! Great BYOC!

Post a Comment