CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Treat Pictures


 These little penguin bags are what I gave everyone at work.  I think most everyone ate them up right away!

 
 Kodie painting with white chocolate the inside of the molds. (Please excuse the very messy kitchen, it is small and hey we were baking our brains out).

 
Dipped pretzels.  They are dipped in caramel and I had issues (tried two different ways) and my chocolate just wouldn't work so they are caramel dipped with chocolate drizzle.  Not as pretty as I hoped but they still tasted fantastic.

These are the final plates we delivered to Kodie's teachers at school.  I didn't make the cupcakes but everything else was made with love.

I stayed home half a day today to clean up the massive mess in the kitchen.  Oh I forgot to take pictures of the cake pops.  Kodie's didn't make the plate, her and her friend decided to dye them green! and let's just say they weren't very appealing.

4 comments:

Bonnie

Yeah well if you ummmm have any leftovers feel free to send them to me.....lol

♥ Drazil ♥

Oh nice - they turned out great!

Laura Belle

oh my. All that looks yummy yummy!!

Stace

Merry Christmas! Those look so yummy! Don't forget to email me your final weigh in! eatpinkcupcakes@hotmail.com

Post a Comment