CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clean House

Somebody come clean my house ......please! pretty please!  No, ah alright I guess I have to do it myself.  Kodie cleaned her room this week yay!  Terry and I cleaned out the living room closet and the living room.  My bedroom and the bathroom are last on the list.....yuck.  Now I can talk Kodie into cleaning the bathroom, she likes to do it and she does a pretty good job.  My closet.....no please don't make me.  I have 2 small closets in my bedroom.  One has all my hang up clothes and the other is well.....kind of full of well junk! Not really junk junk but stuff you don't want to throw away but stuff you don't use everyday or even once a month.  It is my sewing machine, and craft stuff, the iron, material, my tool kit....etc.  So now it is time to just go through it.  Throw stuff away and move stuff to the storage downstairs.  It is the kind of stuff that as soon as you chuck it you need it.  What a pain.  It seems so very overwhelming.....so if anyone is interested in mucking out and organizing, please feel free to stop on by.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment