CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

THRILLER...THRILLER Night!

As many of you know we got free tickets to see Thriller.  It was a lot of fun other than Kodie sitting in the lobby with an Usher and hiding in the closet.  Here is why....


these lovelies were wandering amongst the living before the show.

Let's just say she wasn't to keen on meeting zombies.  I went into the theater to watch the show and Kodie chose to sit in the foyer with a sweet usher named Julie and watch from the t.v.  After about the 3rd song I managed to get her in the theater.  She stayed with me for most the rest of the show.  We never did sit in our actual assigned seat, and we left 10 minutes early to avoid the final zombie attack of the evening.

All in all it was a fun mom and daughter date dinner at "The Pie" and a show.

Here is Kodie and her friend in their costumes at their school sponsored trunk or treat.
Sorry I should have edited it (maybe I will later). 

Now I am off to pick up my GNO partner and my favorite kid on earth for another fun-filled evening this time at the Hale Center Theater for My Fair Lady.  I can not wait to meet fellow bloggers and Utahn's like myself.

Look for B.Y.O.C. tomorrow.  Thanks to all my new followers I am up to 13!

2 comments:

Kelli

Hi There, new follower here. I look forward to getting to know you. Do you live in Utah?

Kristin

Sounds like so much fun!!!

Post a Comment