CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

B.Y.O.C

Let’s do another themed BYOC…..this one will be called “What’s In/On Your….?”

1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
I have a lap top and no desk.  I am on the lookout for a small desk for my daughters room.  My condo is between 700-800 sq feet so there is barely room for my fat butt, 2 dogs, a smallish child, and the laptop.  Now if we were talking about my work desk that would be another story.

2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
my sweet cousin Shaleez she is 20 years old and lost her fiance' last Sunday today was the funeral.  (I will blog more about that in a few)

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?

My C-Pap, nail clippers, inhaler, lotion, lamp, a lot of dust, a glass for water, tweezers.  I think that is it and I am to lazy to go look.

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?

Not a thing.  I will ask "Santa" for a crock-pot.  My mom is going to Vegas, my dad is not a big celebrator, I am not really communicating with my brother, I can't afford Vegas.  Maybe (hopefully) Kodie's dad will step up and take her for Christmas this year.  It is a frugal year for this mama!!!!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

I have accumulated 9 new followers this week yay me!  I won tickets to a blogger event and got to meet a blogger that follows me and I follow her.
It was a lot of fun to go watch My Fair Lady at Hale Center Theater with my fav 10 year old.  

Today was very sad to attend the funeral for Austin Snow.



Thanks DRAZ for another B.Y.O.C.  love ya momma hope your weekend is better than your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment