CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Moron

I am a freaking moron.  I did the stupidest thing.  On Friday night I agreed to let Kodie have a friend sleep over if she could find a place to sleepover for Saturday because I had a birthday party for my friend Heather that I really wanted to attend.
Cool right?  I got my self all decked out.  I looked really cute!  I drop Kodie and her friend off for their sleepover and headed up to the Leprechaun.  I walk, in say hi to Chad my friends sister's hubby who works there.  I say where is everyone?  He gives me a questioning look?  For the birthday party?  I said ya, he says um that was last night..........

thunk....son of a witch!  I went home....all alone.  No friends to play with : (

Loser, moron!

moral of the story......double check the date!  or take a friend with you so it at least worth staying for a beer!

2 comments:

Kristin

That is so sad :(

Kelli

In response to the Meet me Monday comment, I got it on Monday and posted that same day. My husband's siblings live all over the Valley in Draper, Sugarhouse, South Jordan, Bluffdale and his Mom lives up in Heber. So we pretty much make the rounds when we are up there. Where do you live? Also, I am so sorry to hear about Austin. It is so hard to lose someone so young. My thoughts are with you and your family...

Post a Comment