CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another installment of BYOC! That’s Bring Your Own Crazy!! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – and ENJOY!

DRAZ is doing a Thanksgiving themed BYOC this week (it was her friend Jenny’s idea)!

1. What is your FAVORITE part of Thanksgiving?

Family, the food.....Family, the food.  JK.  I am super excited to go to Vegas and help my sister do Thanksgiving. 

2. How many Thanksgiving family events will you attend?

One it was going to be 2 but my brother's in-laws had to change their plans so my brother and his family are going to join us at my sister's with her in-laws.  My dad and my daughter and I are all going to Vegas.  My mom is staying in Utah and I am sure will spend time with my other brother.

3. What’s your biggest Thanksgiving tradition?

Food and family.  Looking through the ads.... oh WAIT, halt, duh!  Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, at the end my mom calls all of us crying asking if we watched and if the kids saw Santa.  Never fails no matter where we are even before I had Kodie and was a newly wed in Cedar City (That morning I think I called her?) had to let her know that I saw Santa arrive.  It is like our way of saying "it is here, the holidays have arrived".

4. Do you Black Friday shop the day after Thanksgiving?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't kind of depends on my mood.  If there is anything I have to have.  I had a girlfriend I used to go with that was "hard-Core" she had her family at different locations strategicly planned to get exactly what they wanted.  My favorite store is Shop-Ko and they don't have one in Vegas.  It is fun to go with my mom and sister.  We will see?

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog world.

Real life has been good, work was busy cause I had to get everything done and tie up loose ends to be gone all next week.  Today we are doing all the preparing and last minute stuff before we leave.  You know change the oil, pack, etc.

Blog world has been slow.  I have been reading my favs but I have posted all week until today.  Not sure I will post next week either.

If not I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment