CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today is a good day

So I weighed myself this morning, but I had all my clothes on so I am not updating my weight.  It was good though.  I am down a few more pounds.  I am so motivated to go home have a healthy dinner and take the dogs for a walk.


Went into work a little late today so I could spend the morning with Kodie.  She had her friend Haydn sleep over last night and they are spending today and tomorrow with John.


I am doing good.  I have been following a few blogs about weight loss, healthy living, believing that you can do it, and all these people boosting you up.  A big motivator is my friend Shar.  She looks amazing.  She is always a happy person, and even when she was at her heaviest she didn't seem depressed or down.  (Hell I have more mood swings and have had her shoulder to boob on more than I like to admit.)  So she decided she wanted to get healthy.  Man she is doing fabulous.  Here is a shout out to a great woman that is one of the best mom's, positive person, talented, a good friend, and so good to my daughter.

Thanks to Haydn and Kodie for becoming friends in pre-school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment