CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Keep on Smilin......

Today was Kodie's last day of school but I let her skip so she could go to my mom's and hang out with my aunt and cousins. 


I had a nice lunch with my dad.  He needed a ride home from the Doctor.  Imagine car-less me able to offer a ride..haha.
my dad and his baby Tootsie

I am feeling kind of Blah!  I recently broke up with my boyfriend.....wow what a weight off my shoulders.  He was a very nice guy but man, broke as a joke.  I was looking at my reasons for staying in this relationship and realized they were all the wrong ones. 
........So now I am car-less way bummer.  We are trying to figure out how to get my transmission fixed on my Explorer but until then I am bumming rides (not fun).  Luckily it has been ok getting rides to and from work (thanks to Joe and Sherri) and I can use a car during my lunch to get groceries and I just store them at work until I get my ride home from work.

It is very stressful to not have a vehicle.  People want you to come and go but having to go out of their way to pick you up and make sure you get back home is very inconvenient.  I wish I knew someone that had an old clunker that runs I could borrow to get back and forth to work.  Working on possibly getting a pick-up from my brother (fingers crossed).  So lucky my mom is back in town and my dad and Steph have been cool about getting me. 

I will say this.  Even though I don't have wheels.  I am so relieved and less stressed.  I am so happy I made the decision to end the relationship. So I am staying positive and keep on smiling.  I am working even harder on my weight loss goals and it is a lot easier with just me and Kodie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment