CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

B.Y.O.C



 

1.  How do you feel about college?  If you have kids or siblings - will you encourage or require them to go?  How long did you go and what for? 

I went to College.  I spent 4 years to get a 2 year degree.  I do not work in a field that has anything to do with my degree.  My degree was planned so I could be a stay-at-home-mom and only work part-time.  Well with a divorce under my belt I am now soul provider of my household, so I had to find something that would provide for us.  I would like my daughter to attend college but it is up to her.  I don't regret college even though I still have loans. I think it is a good learning experience.

2.  Pink or purple?  Coke or Pepsi?  Pen or pencil?  Cursive or printing?  Ketchup or mustard?

Pink.
Can I choose Diet Dr. Pepper? well that is my choice
Pen, but I go through pencil phases.
Printing
Oh so very much MUSTARD!

3.  If you could live in any generation - which one would it be?


I like the really olden days.  Petticoats and big poofy dresses.  Only if I could be a lady though.  I wouldn't want to live as a commoner.

4.  What do you sleep in?

A BIG t-shirt and panties.

5.  Repeat question - summarize your week!

It was a good week.  Finally getting over this stupid sinus infection.  Nearing the end of girl scout cookie time! YEAH! I am sooooo sick of GS Cookies.  If you need any let me know I still have 26 boxes in my car.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

1 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥

My sinus infection is finally going away too...YUCK!

Post a Comment