CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

11 questions!


Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ blah blah blah, you actually have to tag 11 peeps!

11 things about me

1. I am a single mom, duh! My ex-boyfriend is a better dad to my daughter than the sperm doner that pays child support, at least he pays child support though, right!

2. I love to read but it is toward the bottom of my priority list

3. I wish my daughter loved to read as much as I do.

4. I need new sheets and a shower curtain, but I am going to buy my daughter a phone case and shield first.

5. My dog just had a help! moment and TG it passed cause I can't afford a vet bill!

6. My daughter is my world and the most important person/thing/being in my life.
7. I need to finish putting my Christmas decorations away.  My tree is down and my deco but it needs to be packed away and taken to the storage closet.....anyone want to come help?

8. I need to make my daughter clean her room.
9. I want to exercise more and eat better and drink less!

10. I really want to qualify for lap-band surgery.

11. My weight is a huge issue that I like to ignore and put at the bottom of my to-do list......naughty I know......

Here are my 11 questions!

1 - What do you want done with your body after you die? I want to be buried.

2 - Would you rather receive a practical gift you need or something silly that means something special?
both! this year I got both.  I am single so if I want it and I can afford then that is what I get myself.  My daughter bought me a lovely black and silver bracelet that is my very favorite present this year.  My second fav present is my droid phone. Thanks to my daddy giving me money.
3 - How many pets do you have and what kinds?
I have 2 dogs, Bella a mini dachshund and Prissy a pekingese. We have 2 guinea pigs Petunia and Rose and a goldfish Nelly that almost lost her life in the garbage disposal, but luckily survived.

4 - If money weren't an issue, what would you buy?
a new car, I love my Explorer but something a little more economical would be nice, and pay off all my bills......

5 - What is one thing you plan on doing before 2012 is over?
Lose weight, quit smoking (again, stupid fool) make my daughter my number one priority and the highlight of my world....oh yeah she already is!

6 - How did you spend your last birthday? 
Home with my girl. 

7 - What are you hoping your next NSV will be? (Non Scale Victory)
get out of debt, finish filing for bankruptcy!

8 - What is your favorite healthy snack?
nuts and fruit

9 - Do you like crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
crunchy, crunchy, extra crunchy!

10 - Do you wear your shoes inside your house?
nope never, first thing I kick off when I walk through the door. I wear socks though to keep my tootsies warm.

11 - What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a 1997 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer.  It is a great vehicle, I am just always worried that something is going to break. Older car = mechanical issues.  Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through 2012 with less vehicle expenses.

Here are your 11 questions!
1. What are your all time favorite songs? 1-3 choices and why?
2. Who is your favorite author and/or book?
3. What is a word that you dislike and wish would be abolished from the human language?
4. What is your dream job/career/profession?
5. Do you have a particular tradition on your birthday?
6. What is your dream vacation spot?
7. What is your biggest nerd trait or habit, if any?
8. Do you believe in ghosts and/or spirits? Any encounters/hauntings?
9. From the time you get out of bed until you get out the door for the day to work or wherever... how long does it take you? Shower, dress, make-up, coffee, etc..?
10. Did you have a childhood toy, teddy bear, etc. that was your fave and what was its name?
11. Did you make 2012 Resolutions and what are the top two?

0 comments:

Post a Comment