CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WooHoo I am up one more

I have another official follower.....thanks to Laura Belle over at Beer, Dogs, and Getting Healthier, a girl after my own heart.

I made an effort to post my tag you're it challenge on some of my favorite blogs and woo my stats went through the roof.  I know if I post more often and probably more entertaining info I would keep more people coming back.

Well tonight we are going to my mom's to decide on halloween costumes so I will try to take picts and show everyone what the possibilities may be.....

So come back soon people!

It's Halloween week so there are lots of fun things going on!

1 comments:

Laura Belle

Just wait....people will be knocking down your blogger door in no time!!

Post a Comment