CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Slacker

So I haven't posted in a while. I am a slacker I know. 

So what do I want to tell you all about?

Things have been crazy at work.  My supervisor had a family tragedy and it left myself and Joe to run the office.  We managed just fine. I am proud to say that I was there 100% and proved that I am dependable and reliable and self sufficient.  If it needed done, I did it!  The thing is that I have managed the office many times before but it was preplanned.  I was left with instructions, loose ends were tied up, things were left clean and tidy.  I only had to manage any new comings or goings. 

This was a non-planned family situation that left this woman for the first time ever with not a thought in her mind about what was going on at the office.  I know that she knew I could handle it and that gave her piece of mind.  It gave me a greater appreciation for my job, for her, and the people we work with.  So to Sherri, take your time, grieve, we are here, we are capable, we are glad you are back!

You are awesome, people here truly care. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment