CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Stupid

Girls are stupid?

Boys are stupid?

I am stupid because I am a girl with girl emotions and I work with a bunch of boys (guys)?

I am not stupid, I have a right to be an emotional female even though I live in a world filled with testosterone filled boys?

Today I almost ripped the head off of "a boy" that messed with my files..... oh no you din't!  Nerve!  I was fuming.  I am telling him, you need to give me a minute, I need to take some deep breath's, and he is arguing with me that his system works and is just as fast, and I am like you are so lucky there is a four foot wall blocking you buddy, and you better back off and give me a minute to chill or..... I. am. going. to. come. unglued!  My supervisor even came out of her office to check on me.  I gave her the death look and "the boy" walked into his office cause he finally got the drift.  I went into the bathroom and plucked my eyebrows until I calmed down.  (luckily they were really bad, and yes I still have eyebrows)

Then I get a phone call from a good friend, and ex-boyfriend!  Someone I will always "love" (I know we can't be together because we are both so stubborn and we both do things that we won't change that drive the other person insane).  He has a favor, cool! that is how we roll, we do stuff to help the other out all the time.  I got him to admit he has a "girlfriend"(my term)/"hook-up"(his term) and even though, I knew....it hit me....and I just wanted to bawl!!!!  It is so dumb!  We have been broken up for a long time and stopped "hookin" up a year ago.  I have had a boy friend since he and I broke up (I do not have a bf now).

OK, so thankfully it is lunch time!

I took my book that I had about 5 pages left, and I knew it was going to make me cry.  I called my sister, she told me it was alright to cry....I cried!  I opened up my book and finished it, crying....through the last 5 pages.  Blew my nose.  Wiped my eyes.  Read the authors notes.  Went back into the office to the restroom.  Fixed my face.  Went back to work.

I am not stupid, sometimes a girl just needs to cry!!!

p.s. "the boy" was told to put my shizz back the way he found it!

The End!

0 comments:

Post a Comment