CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The days go by......

So Kodie survived camp (barely).  The camp director called on Wednesday to tell me she was having a hard time and what should they do.  I talked to her and told her she needed to make her mind up that she wanted to have fun and not worry about me at home. Basically put on your big girl panties and suck it up.  When we picked the girls up Saturday morn, she looked no worse for the wear and the director told me they need more parents to have this attitude.


My wonderful mother let us borrow her car while she flew to Vegas for the weekend.  Praise the lord, Hallelujah, what a blessing.  We won't be confined to our house all weekend.

So needless to say we took full advantage.  Friday night I went and saw the final Harry Potter all by myself!  It was great!!!!!

Saturday afternoon/evening Kodie, Sadie and I went to the Salt Lake County Fair.  (they have lots of free activities for the kiddo's, it is free to get in, and score we found free parking!  So other than the ripoff food we got by pretty cheap.

Sunday we went to see the Smurf Movie in 3D.  It was cute.  The girls loved it and other than about the last 15-20 minutes that dragged it was OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment