CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Girl Scout Camp *Junior Mariner* 2011

ahhh my baby girl is growing up (said with a tear on my cheek and sob in my throat).  I made her go!

When I was a kid..... I went to every summer camp I could talk my parents into.  I finally decided it was Kodie's time to go.  She was good all the way up the Mountain.  When we got to the check in place she started grabbing my arm.  I told her to look around at all the fun!

 Her camp counselor came and took role.   The girl in blue behind is "Kat" (camp name, the reason Kodie wasn't Kit Kat this time)
 I helped Kodie hang up a picture frame by her head where she sleeps.  (Hi Sadie!)
Kodie err um I mean "Brownie" (her camp name), and Sadie.....can't remember Sadie's camp name right now..... and the girl across from Sadie is "Snickers" (Kodie's second chioce, for camp name).


As Stacie and I walked down the hill to the car Kodie and Sadie were standing outside the tent spraying each other down with bug spray.  and.....she said "bye mom love you" *sniffle* 

See you on Saturday morning Kodie bug..............whaaaaaaaaaa (when she wasn't looking of course).

0 comments:

Post a Comment