CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sleepover cont'd meet the Dorkies?


ka-ching!  WE have picts.

 Okay so one of the tiny monsters is my aunts and the other one is looking for a good home.


They are half Teacup Yorkie and half mini Dachshund.  Mama (Tootsie the Dachshund) weighs in around 11 pounds and daddy (Harley the Yorkie) weighs about 2 pounds.  There were 5 pups in the litter and they are so stinking cute.

My Bella (also a dachshund) wants to play so bad, or mama them.

 Now my Priss (a Pekingese) she is pissed.  Why are these damn little monsters in my house?
yes she is really hot in this picture
because....Miss Priss you are not the boss my sweet friend, and dang diggity look how cute they are..


so Prissy poo you can go ahead and hide under my bed until they go away (and they will) for now you lose baby girl!   Maybe tomorrow things will be back to normal???

0 comments:

Post a Comment