CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

the Struggle......

One year ago I participated in the race for the cure and I looked like this....

I thought I looked so gross and yucky.....hence the sharpie.  I thought this is my wake-up call for me to take action.  I am going to lose weight.

I missed the race this year because our service unit had the Girl Scout's Never the Same Weekend (camp overnight-er).

 Not to bad, better camera angle for sure however....... still GROSS

 Yep getting the angle down....

My sweet girl friends...... Ah yes there it is the nastiness I want to rid myself of. 

A bunch of the guys I work with have been doing a low/no carb diet and I started last week.  So far I am down 10.5 lbs.  I took mother's day off.  I wasn't all that good while camping either but I didn't really have any control of the food they served.  So I am using my ticker to follow my weight loss.  One pound at a time!  I am going to come up with a list of goals and a reward for reaching them.  Wish me luck......

I want to be this fat again....... I am the one in the pink.  I thought I was ginormous....ridiculous.
 Wow look at that hair ladies.  We were HOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment