CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our Pets

So Kodie has been begging to go to the park and I told her we could go last night.  I told her she had to clean the Guinea Pig cage after school.  When I got home I asked her if it was done.....instant "oh no I forgot face" I told her to get it done or we couldn't go to the park (perfect plan, because then there was no complaining or arguing). 

Lucky for you we didn't take any pre-cleaning picts.....yuck!

They love their clean house.  We will stuff the whole top full of shredded paper for them to play and chew.

This is Rose

and Petunia

Bella hoping that Kodie will drop something, preferably a pig that she could "play" with.








Priss staying out of the way.

We have had our Pigs for 4 years, we got Petunia first and then Rose so Petunia wouldn't be lonely (I recommend this to anyone considering joining pig world 2 is better than one, just make sure they are the same sex!).





Bella likes to make sure that everything gets cleaned up and nothing/no one is still in the cage.  She is a good inspector.

Also my daughters room was "clean" two days ago.  10 year olds can make things messy in a flash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment