CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Early Mother's Day "Surprise"

This is what greeted me when I got home from work tonight......

and I was BANNED from the kitchen......


and then I was brought some of these.........


and these......ingredient list includes: Cocoa powder, hot chocolate mix, and chocolate chips.....mmmmm num num num nummy!  (side note* when you pick up a strawberry the top comes off and you have to pry it off the plate.  Also, the little ones are not grapes they are bottled cherries with the pit still inside....lol)

Made especially for me by them............


and yes they will be cleaning up this................

thanks mom and dad and Keith for consuming all my yummy creations (or not) to encourage the passion that I have for the kitchen, cooking, experimenting, and learning to follow a recipe........

 and thank you my Kodie bug and Taivia for the lovely mother's day surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment