CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

B.Y.O.C.

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC. Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer five questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste if you so desire and ENJOY!


1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has anyone ever bought them for you? How was the “experience”?

Hell to the no!  I would never buy lingerie for someone else.  I have never had anyone buy it for me.  I had a boyfriend try to buy me jammies once (nothing sexy) let's just say his eyes said large and my body says bring on the 2x baby.  It was very sweet though.


2. Do you have an internal song you replay in your head that is just yours?
not really not anything I can think of off the top of my head.

3. I heard on the news the other day that something like 80% of people think a tan person is way sexier than “not tan”. How do you feel about that? Do you tan? Fake bake? Real sun? Or do you wear SPF 150?
I love love love to be tan.  I try not to get sunburned though, especially my face.  I wear sunscreen when I will have the chance to get sunburned.  My legs are always stuck out there to see the lights.  I have a pool at my condo but I never go to the tanning beds.

4. Do you vote in the presidential election? Do you vote based on news, family opinions or research or your gut?
I vote in the presidential election and when I feel strongly about a local candidate but if I miss the vote I miss it.  

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

I have posted (including this post) 3 times this week.  Pretty good for me!  Life is good! doing some clean living and focusing on my kiddo.  Life is good!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment