CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summertime or Mom I'mmm boorrreed!

I got the most awesome idea today from Tater Tots and Jello because I followed this link Some What Simple and found this awesome idea for a Mom I'm Bored Jar.

It is so funny because I was just talking about Kodie and how she is homesick at my sisters.  The person I was talking to is all.... "they need to keep her busy", I told them she is but as soon as there is any down time (i.e. bored) she starts missing home and wants her mom.  I told Kodie last night that if she was home she would just be telling me she is "bored". 

So when I saw this idea I was all over it.  Sweet.....
Some of my ideas and how they turned out.
 I used some of her idea's and added some of my own, based on things Kodie likes to do.  Some of them are way fun, some of them are just to keep them busy, some are ones we have to do together, I made some repeat, and some of them are...dun, dun, dun.....chores.....mwhahahaha!  Take that under-entertained child.  I figured that she will be able to do some of them when she is home alone.  Usually she is "bored" on the weekends when she isn't go, go, going!  Drives me crazy!  I am like CHILD you do not need to be entertained 100% of the time.  So I am really hoping my little creation, with help from another mommy blogger will eliminate this issue.....at least for a little while......I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment